Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Installation Project Manager
Title: Installation Project Manager
Reports to: Operations Director
Salary Range: $60K – $70K plus Profit Sharing
The Installation Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all installation projects. They will serve as the primary liaison between sales and customers, and assist in the development of project costs and estimates. The Installation Project Manager must have solid organizational and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
- In conjunction with various teams, identify the scope and timeframe of deliverables required for each project.
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors for each project.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all installation projects.
- Coordinate payment for services rendered by installers
- Provide detailed scope of work to installers and subcontractors; including but not limited to:
- Installation / assembly instructions
- Best practices for install
- Examples of the work to be installed
- Placement of items using blueprints when available
- Tools or specialized equipment required
- Timeframe of install and/or limitations that may hinder install * Ensure installation subcontractors are compliant with all company safety standards and policies.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure all required materials arrive at each job site in full and on time based on the requirements set forth by the sales team and clients.
- Provide solutions to ensure successful first time completion with adherence to local building codes at the installation site.
- Manage overall project to ensure requirements and deliverable dates are clearly communicated to both the sales and production teams.
- Oversee installation on-site when necessary.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all costs related to installation projects, including subcontractors.
- Coordinate resources to ensure timely and cost-effective installation of projects.
- Work with various teams to manage library of installation guides and photos
- Work with various teams to market successful installations to existing and future clients.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Location:Portsmouth, NH * Will be relocating to Dover 2019
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $60k – $70k + Profit Sharing