Northeast Color is looking to add a Multimedia Developer to our team. We are seeking a multi-talented producer of dynamic motion graphics and animations for use in presentations and digital signage.
- Digital signage administration and content development, which may include;
- Initialization of media players and software license tracking
- Content creation
- Packing/preparation for shipment
- Technical support and customer service * Front end web design and coding.
- HTML email development.
- Designs and constructs web pages/sites including incorporating graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques.
- Website design and implementation; online sign up forms, landing pages, promotional pages, “need help” pages.
- Design and implementation of design. Create, edit and update styling of pages. Add and edit products and promotions.
- Create 3D renderings.
- Create installation instructions for product installation.
- Produces basic graphic sketches, designs, and copy layouts for online content.
- Maintains and operates video and photo equipment.
- 3-5 years working experience
- Proficient Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Digital Signage Administration a plus
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by it’s employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Creative Director