Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Northeast Color is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Specialist to join our team. The Shipping and Receiving Specialist supports the Shipping Manager with all duties related to the shipping department. These duties may include; picking products, packaging products, and preparing the products for shipment to customers.
- Assembles order and prepares items for shipment.
- Records shipping data.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming materials and supplies.
- Operates forklift when needed; if trained.
- Loads and unloads deliveries.
- Uses hand truck as needed.
- Notifies supervisor when inventory is low.
- Makes arrangements for FedEx pickups.
- Reports defective or damaged material to supervisor.
- Maintains complete paperwork.
- Operates warehouse equipment in a safe manner, such as soldering gun, power tools, etc.
- Uses shipping records to verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders.
- Handling products over 40 lbs on a daily basis
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Location:Portsmouth, NH * Will be relocating to Dover 2019
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour