Salary: $17.00 /hour
Northeast Color is looking to add a CNC Operator to our team. If you are a highly skilled professional, have great concentration and a good eye for detail as well as mechanical aptitude, this could be the job for you!
- Prepare and operate CNC machine to perform tasks such as drilling, routing, milling.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading work orders, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Setup tooling based on the job and materials to be milled.
- Prepare and load printed or raw materials and parts onto the CNC machine.
- Prepare a test run to ensure the machine produces output according to specifications.
- Supervise the machine while running to ensure it executes the task correctly and make adjustments as needed to ensure quality of the product.
- Inspect finished product and compare to requirements to determine if the process has been completed successfully.
- Check and maintain CNC machine daily to ensure functionality.
- Experience as a CNC Operator
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic understanding of computer programming
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Paid Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
Annual 401k Contribution
Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
Reports to: Production Manager