Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Billing & Receivable Clerk
The Billing & Receivable Clerk will help support the Finance department. The Billing & Receivable Clerk will be responsible for accounts receivable functions: process job billing, create invoices, record customer payments, and support the Finance team as needed.
- Process job billing and create customer invoices.
- Research job billing issues as necessary to create customer invoices.
- Record cash receipts and customer payments. Verifies payments promptly and for customer accuracy.
- Process customer credit card transactions and reconcile credit card batches.
- Answer customer inquiries regarding invoices and payments.
- Post, update, and reconcile accounts using applicable systems.
- Update customer information as needed.
- Support the Finance & Administration Team.
- File job billing documentation and vendor invoices.
- Ad Hoc projects as needed.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a Finance related role
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
At Northeast Color, we are focused on helping franchises achieve success through strategic brand identity asset development and manufacturing, accompanied by a flexible and accommodating approach to customer service.
Northeast Color has advanced printing and light-manufacturing capabilities, and continues to innovate and improve interior decor products for the franchise industry. Our mission is to continue to take care of our customers and employees, and continue to innovate and bring new products to market.
At Northeast Color, we enjoy working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. We value the talent, experience, and unique ideas that our staff members bring to the table. We look for those who not only have the right skills and experience to succeed in a particular role, but also those who are eager to learn and grow with us.
If you’re interested in working with a company that appreciates the effort and enthusiasm put forth by its employees, we’re interested in hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type:On-site, Full-time
Location:Portsmouth, NH * Will be relocating to Dover 2018
Reports to: Controller